Living with ADHD can be hard. Whether you're the parent, partner of or person with it.
Let's stop the arguments and teach you how to truly listen to each other.
Let's make sure those broken promises are transformed into the trust and consistency you both deserve.
Let's turn your frequent battle of wills to cooperation so you both win.
My weekly Drama Free ADHD Mastermind brings parents, partners, and individuals living with ADHD together. We share experiences and learn from one another in a safe, confidential and judgment free environment.
It's all online.
"Brian is Amazing! He's helped my 14 yr old daughter and me to proactively
handle stressful situations. He's also showing her how to be more
responsible, have confidence and build lasting friendships. Things other professionals didn't know how to do for her. So grateful we hired him."
"Brian contains a wealth of knowledge and insight. During the course of one call - our first call of hopefully MANY - he opened my eyes to different ways I could look at and approach situations. These new approaches have already changed my mindset and family dynamics tremendously. Thank you, Brian!" - Kim Sutton
In addition to the support and wisdom of your new friends. You'll also learn my proven strategies for:
- Running your life smoothly as an adult with ADHD
- Connecting with your spouse who has ADHD
- Raising a child with ADHD to be prepared for life and the world.
In addition to the weekly mastermind meetings, you'll receive:
- Access to my online library of video and audio lessons that include topics such as, Anxiety Management, Mindfulness, Parenting, Relationship building, Productivity strategies and more . . .
- Membership in a private online community to continue asking questions and receiving support in between meetings